Lake Fellowship is a lay-led congregation, and we have no paid staff. Operations are handled by committees composed of members and friends and responsible to the Board of Trustees. Within the drop down menu above is a list of the committees and a description of each. The following is true of all:
- The number on a committee reflects a historic range.
- All responsibilities, skills and time commitments are to be shared among committee members.
- Responsibilities may change depending on needs of congregation and interests of committee members; skills needed may change to reflect that.
- Time commitments are approximate and an average, some months might be more and some less.
- Most committees incur expenses and must submit an annual budget to the Board, manage expenses to stay within budget and submit receipts to the Treasurer for reimbursement.
- It is the responsibility of the Board to recruit committee chairs and for those chairs to recruit other members if needed.