Lake Fellowship is an open-minded, open-hearted spiritual community located in Shorewood, Minnesota.
Our Sunday programs are an eclectic mixture of spirituality, philosophy, politics, social issues, and music, presented by outside speakers and Fellowship members. An important part of our meetings is the often spirited and open discussion of program topics.
We meet in a small A-frame building at 10:30am Sundays from the week after Labor Day to the week before Memorial Day.
Our next program will be the Sunday after Labor Day
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
We are a lay led group that promotes personal and group learning, friendship, and service in the spirit of liberal religion. We provide opportunity for the study and practice of Unitarian Universalism in an atmosphere of freedom and fellowship. We offer a safe space for authentic and respectful conversations that create understanding, inspire insights, and deepen connections.
"The fellowship is a warm and compassionate group of individuals and families."
"This is a warm, welcoming community that meets in an idyllic woodsy setting. Lake Fellowship is a lay-lead UU group with programs that range from educational, to spiritual, to just plain fun. The vibe is casual, friendly, and quaint, and there's almost always an opportunity to be heard and be part of the conversation."